LGBT+ History Month Art Competition
This LGBT+ History month we invite you (and your family and friends of all ages) to participate in an art competition for a chance to win a £100 prize.
To enter send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header ‘LGBT+ History Month Art Competition’.
Please include your name, pronouns, description of your artwork (maximum 250 words) and associated artwork attached.
For full terms and conditions please see below.
Building Equality would like to thank Hays for sponsoring.
Terms & Conditions
1. The closing date for entries is Monday 14th March at 12 noon.
2. The winners will be selected by an independent judging panel within 4 weeks of the closing date.
3. This competition is open to all member companies, allies, friends and family of all ages.
4. Submissions must be the artists’ own work.
5. Any artwork submitted will not be published or used in future marketing activities, without prior consent of the individual.
6. If the response is an image, please supply this in a high resolution.
7. Submission responses must be able to be translated into a digital format. E.g. photograph, drawing, poem, video, painting etc.
8. The overall winner will receive £100 that can be spent on a voucher of their choice.
9. No alternative prize is available and the voucher is not transferrable.
10. Participants may be invited to showcase their work in a public exhibition in Sheffield and/or Greater Manchester. Artwork will not be showcased without prior consent of the participants.
11. Participants may be asked to showcase their work on Building Equality’s website. Artwork will not be showcased without prior consent of the participants.
12. By participating, you confirm Building Equality has permission to contact you for the purpose of confirming you have won and to arrange for the prize to be sent to you.
13. By participating, you confirm you have read the terms and conditions and hence agree to that set out above.
14. If you have any questions regarding the competition please feel free to contact email@example.com